Building Materials - Drywall
Drywall is the base for interior living. It’s a core requirement for any home. At Hamilton Builders’ Supply we carry a wide range of products from two leading producers; CGC’s SheetRock brand and CertainTeed Corp. A few of those products are;
- Standard board – used in the majority of today’s market
- Fire board (Type “X”) – similar to standard board, but with a fire rated core.
- Water board – typically used in bathrooms to resist water.
- Abuse board – used in conditions that are more rugged where the product is likely to be battered.
- 54” board – standard board, but 4’6” in height for those 9’ ceilings.
- Humitek – more resilient than water board with mold resistant protection.
- Ceiling board – used for ceiling applications.
The choices are endless in the world of drywall.
||In addition to the above, we carry all the drywall compounds (both regular and lite), tapes, meshes, angles, corner beads, trims, screws and tools to get the job done right.
||Hamilton Builders’ Supply also offers a full carry in-service to where ever your drywall needs to go (there is a nominal charge for this service). If you don’t need it carried in, our trucks are equipped with 50’ booms, which makes getting to the 5th floor no problem (based on 10’ floors).